Here goes, the top ten list of the Atlantic country of Iceland.
10. Skyr. This Icelandic smoothie made our of Skyr, a non-fat youghurt made your heart sing after the Blue Lagoon experience.
7. The currency. Didn’t really get used to counting in thousands but the currency being in the state it is makes being a tourist from another weak-currency country much much nicer.
5. Lobster and lamb. Local, fresh and well prepared.
3. The tap water. Delicious.
2. Nizza. Icelanders may know how to cook lamb but honestly they don’t really have a clue about making good chocolate. Still, Nizza has been keeping me good company throughout this trip and I became so accustomed to it that I ended up buying some to bring home. Knowing that I will be the only one wanting another bite.
1. The Blue Lagoon.
See previous post for details.