This flyer was banned from WordWeb after answering “4 times” to the question “How often have you flown the past year?” asked by the software itself. So I thought, who’d be a better Frequent Flyer candidate than this guy?
Monologuer gives you Mr. Stjernberger. And not St. Jernberger.
Name: Johan Stjernberger
Based out of: San Francisco
Travel mostly in Europe/Asia/North America
Occupation: Project Manager, Sony Ericsson
1) Favorite destination all times?
Kahana “kite” Beach, Maui.
2) Favorite airline/airport?
SAS, exceptional high standards even in economy extra. Not to mention the business class food served by a chef in a chef’s hat. Favorite airport Koh Samui, outdoor and fabulously laid back. And yes, they even have a business lounge with palm tree shadow.
3) Favorite seat configuration?
Mid cabin aisle seat. Freedom to move up and down and you can check out the stewardesses legs :P
4) Preferred aircraft model?
B747, the only aircraft that takes off and lands with grace.
5) Worst nightmare flight?
A very tropical turbulence approach to San Jose, Costa Rica. Vertical drop long enough to get people starting praying out loud.
6) 3 things you always bring in your carry-on?
My Sony full spec noise canceling headphones, toothbrush and an empty water bottle.
7) Are you the chatter or chatee with your neighbor?
I’m a switch!
8) Easy sleeper on flights, yes/no?
Yes, but only during taxi.
9) The flight is delayed. What do you do to easy the wait?
I take the opportunity to watch people and their reactions.
10) What do you always order when the pre-meal beverage cart comes?
Soda water on the rocks and one extra bag of snacks.